All I want is a brother

hello again

A few weeks ago i sold my knitmaster 700 and ribber on eBay for £130 because i want a brother 890 or 891 punchcard machine.

The only problem is they are to expensive and not all complete and even when a good one comes up on eBay i forget about the auction DAMN! hopefully when it is meant to be i will get one BUT WHENS THAT lol

Anyway I am watching Diana Silvain's Bond videos on the hat and scarf.
So obviously i have got my bond set up and have been knitting some Christmas presents.
They are wonderful projects you should check the videos out.

Comments

  1. I wouldnt have a clue where to start with brothers they look complicated to use. Funny, i only put my 700 away the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your blog is great! I was wondering if you could help me out with a knitting machine question. I'm about to buy a Knitmaster 700 on a whim..do you know what add-ons I am going to have to buy? I'm a novice, hence the vagueness. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts