slip stich sweater update

Sorry it is taking a while but I have been so busy now I am at college, I have managed to get all The four garment pieces knitted and if I didn't say in my last post this is going to be a V neck. When I said I have been quite busy I am fibbing a little, the truth is I was lagging a bit when I first started the jumper because I felt the pattern wasn't showing up to well, I don't know if any of you thought the same?

I was going to use a different punch card but decide that I would just go ahead and carry on with the jumper, so Here is what I have knitted, I am sorry for the bad lighting but I think you can see the pattern a little. I am hoping to have this finished within the next few days so I can start my next project with that beige and navy yarn.

Talk to you later
Alex

Comments

  1. Its looking brill as usual Alex cant wait to see it complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's looking lovely Alex. You work so quickly. I'm still waiting for my KR7 patterns to arrive but may start just using a regular pattern if they don't get here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phil, I was a bit unsure at first, the light plays tricks on you, if you look at it in natural sunlight it looks like the diamond effect pattern but if you look at it in artificial light it looks like a checker board effect.

    Thanks Maureen, you will love your radar I am sure, and I hope those pattern sheets get to you soon enough, it is awful when you can’t start knitting because you are waiting for something to arrive isn't it?

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts