A quick update on what I have been doing

Sorry I have not been posting in a while, I had been quite busy with Christmas shopping and rapping presents lol. Just to let you know I hadn't finished both jackets, I was half way threw knitting the second one and I found out the little twins were born, but surprisingly, they both turned out to be about 6-1/2 pounds each, which is about an average baby weight ruffly, grrrrr. The first jacket I had already completed would not of fit either of them so I just scrapped the project, I will either knit them something else or just something for me but I don't know what.

My Mum and Dad have agreed to get me the combs and clamps for the chunky ribber for Christmas so I am very thankful for that, I will just wait and see what Christmas day brings lol.
I think tomorrow we are putting up the Christmas tree and decorations which I love doing so I am defiantly taking part in that, I know it is a bit late to be putting up decorations but we have been cleaning and sorting stuff out in the house. Has anyone else got there decorations up yet?

Is anybody after anything particular for Christmas or are you all just looking forward to spending time with your families?

Talk to you later
Alex

Comments

Popular Posts